1997 PAST CONFERENCES & WORKSHOPS
- December 8-12, 1997 AGU Fall Meeting at San Francisco, CA, USA. Contact: AGU http://earth.agu.org/kosmos/homepage.html.
- October 7-11, 1997 2nd ASP Euroconference: Three Dimensional Structure of Solar Active Regions, at Preveza, Greece. Contact: ASPE97@cc.uoi.gr.
- September 22-25, 1997 ESLAB Symposium 1997: Correlated Phenomena at the Sun, in the Heliosphere, and in Geospace, at ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 9-13, 1997 18th NSO/Sacramento Peak Summer Workshop: Synoptic Solar Physics, at Sunspot, New Mexico, USA. Contact: email@example.com.
- September 3-12, 1997 7th International School of Space Science "The Sun as Seen from SOHO: Interior, Atmosphere and Variability". Scuola Superiore Reiss Romoli, L'Aquila, Italy. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 1-13, 1997 Summer School in Space Solar Physics, at Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale, Orsay, France. Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 1-12, 1997 Summer School: MHD Waves and Turbulence in Solar and Laboratory Plasmas, at K"onigs-Wusterhausen (near Berlin), Germany. Contact: email@example.com.
- September 1-12, 1997 Summer School and Workshop: "Motions in the Solar Atmosphere", at Kanzelhoehe Solar Observatory, Treffen, Austria. Contact: A. Hanslmeier (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- August 18-30, 1997 IAU XXIIIrd General Assembly, at Kyoto, Japan.
- August 18-22, 1997 IAU Symposium 185: New Eyes to See Inside the Sun and Stars. Pushing the Limits of Helio- and Asteroseismology with New Observations from the Ground and from Space, at Kyoto, Japan, in conjunction with the XXIIIrd IAU General Assembly. Contact: email@example.com
- August 4-15, 1997 8th IAGA Assembly and 9th STP Symposium of SCOSTEP, at Uppsala, Sweden. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 29-31, 1997 2nd International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence Applications in Solar-Terrestrial Physics , at Lund, Sweden. Contact: email@example.com
- July, 15-19, 1997 The 10th Cambridge Workshop on Cool Stars, Stellar Systems, and the Sun, at Cambridge, MA. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 2-5, 1997 Joint European and National Astronomical Meeting for 1997, JENAM-97, at Thessaloniki, Greece. Contact: email@example.com.
- June 30 - July 4, 1997 9th IRIS Workshop, Capodimonte (Bolsena lake), Italy. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 27 - July 1, 1997 SPD meeting, at Bozeman, Montana, USA. Contact: email@example.com
- June 23-27, 1997
Symposium on Solar-Terrestrial Coupling Processes, in Paros, Greece.
- June 17-20, 1997 5th SOHO Workshop: The Corona and Solar Wind near Minimum Activity, at Oslo, Norway. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 11-13, 1997 UVCS Science Team Meeting, at Padua, Italy. Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 3-4, 1997 The Solar Atmospheric Dynamics Workshop, at Cambridge, MA. Contact: email@example.com
- May 27-30, 1997 AGU Spring Meeting at Baltimore, MD, USA. Contact: AGU http://earth.agu.org/kosmos/homepage.html.
- May 22 - June 3, 1997 3rd Volga International Summer School on Space Plasma Physics. Nizhniy Novgorod/Volga River, Russia. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 28 - May 4, 1997 IAU Colloquium 167: New Perspectives on Solar Prominences, at Aussois, France. Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org